Welcome to Round Three of Captchouli! Lots of great entries again for this week, and the Round Two winner was certainly hard to choose. We'd like to thank everyone again for their participation and fabulous entries. Now, on to the brilliance. Don't forget to visit these awesome blogs and give them some love for their awesome entries. The Round Two word was Scolla, and here's what our readers came up with:
Sentence 1: Nina’s mind was blank. Her daily tasks too mundane; her thoughts uninspired. She had entered the dreaded Scolla.
Sentence 2: Q:Nina, where is your post today? A: Eh, I’m in Scolla land.
And now for ROUND THREE!
Here's the dill, pickle:
1. We give you an honest-to-Blog CAPTCHA "word" that we were forced to submit in order to leave a blog comment.
2. You define the word AND use it in a sentence, and EMAIL it, along with the name/link of your blog and HTML code for your button, to Katie at: email@example.com
* Definitions left in the comments of either blog will be discarded*
3. We'll decide on a winning definition and post the winning response on both blogs next Saturday, along with next week's contest. In case multiple entries have the same definition, all who submit the definition will be awarded winners.
4. The winner will have his or her button posted on the sidebars of both Chicken Noodle Gravy and My 3 Little Birds for the following week. And this is big, because we both have, like, tens of followers.
5. The contest is open until 12:00 pm EST next Friday. Entries received after that time will be discarded.
We'll love you even more than we love bad songs from the 90s that remind one of us of fraternity parties if you'll grab a Captchouli button from down below!
So without further ado, your Captchouli Word of the Week is: