Round Six's word FULUNK gave us three exemplary Captchouli definitions. Three entries that were so good, we had a hard time narrowing it down to a winner. But before we announce this week's winner, let's take a look at the competition:
1) Jessica at Where is My Instruction Manual?
3) Ms. Ixy at Illusion
And now for ROUND Seven!
Here's how we play:
1. We give you an honest-to-Blog CAPTCHA "word" that we were forced to submit in order to leave a blog comment.
2. You define the word AND use it in a sentence, and EMAIL it, along with the name/link of your blog and HTML code for your button, to Katie at: email@example.com
* Definitions left in the comments of either blog will be discarded*
3. We'll decide on a winning definition and post the winning response on both blogs next Saturday, along with next week's contest. In case multiple entries have the same definition, all who submit the definition will be awarded winners.
4. The winner will have his or her button posted on the sidebars of both Chicken Noodle Gravy and My 3 Little Birds for the following week. And this is big, because we both have, like, tens of followers.
5. The contest is open until 12:00 pm EST next Friday. Entries received after that time will be discarded.
We'll be your best friends if you'll grab a Captchouli button from down below!
So without further ado, your Captchouli Word of the Week is: