Welcome to Round Four of Captchouli, the newest and fastest-growing internet sensation on the planet! Ha...we wish. Seriously though, you guys have helped make this a huge success so far, and we're so grateful that you're participating and enjoying this. We look forward to your entries each week, and you guys really just seem to be getting more and more clever.
This week's entries were harder to choose between than ever. What can we say? You guys are geniuses! Hilarious and wonderful geniuses. Bask in the brilliant glow from your huge brains, as you chew on this week's entries. Oh, and be sure to visit each of the blogs below and show them lots of love!
1) Dweej at House Unseen, Life Unscripted
And now for ROUND FOUR!
Here's the plan, Stan:
1. We give you an honest-to-Blog CAPTCHA "word" that we were forced to submit in order to leave a blog comment.
2. You define the word AND use it in a sentence, and EMAIL it, along with the name/link of your blog and HTML code for your button, to Katie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Definitions left in the comments of either blog will be discarded*
3. We'll decide on a winning definition and post the winning response on both blogs next Saturday, along with next week's contest. In case multiple entries have the same definition, all who submit the definition will be awarded winners.
4. The winner will have his or her button posted on the sidebars of both Chicken Noodle Gravy and My 3 Little Birds for the following week. And this is big, because we both have, like, tens of followers.
5. The contest is open until 12:00 pm EST next Friday. Entries received after that time will be discarded.
We'll love you forever and ever, and ever and ever, amen if you'll grab a Captchouli button from down below!
So without further ado, your Captchouli Word of the Week is:
And now to take care of a little blog business. First of all, if you haven't already and you'd like to, please consider joining the new writing community The Lightning and the Lightning-Bug. It's a collaboration with two of the the best writers I know, Mary Lauren of My3LittleBirds and Kelli of Narragansett No. 7. Stop by and pay us a visit; we'd love to have you.