Saturday, April 23, 2011

Folklore Friday at My Beautiful Disaster

Hi, y'all! Just checking in from our vacation to the North Georgia mountains. When I get back, I look forward to catching up on all the great posts I sure I'm missing out on from my blogging buddies.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend so far. Yesterday over at My Beautiful Disaster (a fun and totally unique blog with awesome content), Erin posted a story for her really interesting feature Folklore Friday that I submitted about a local "legend" in the West Georgia area. Check the story of Mayhayley Lancaster out, and while you're there, be sure to treat yourself to a spin around My Beautiful Disaster...you won't be sorry!


My Beautiful Disaster


 

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, a vacation! I'm jealous, girl. Hope you're having a fab time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome sharing your story!! Anytime you have another one up your sleeve, I'll be more than happy to post it. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacay! I'm on holiday (Australia) too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, your story was AWESOME! Really good job!

    I hope you're having a wonderful vacation! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are having fun on your vacation.
    Off to check out your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great vacation! Hope it's relaxing and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving ♥!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...